//]]>

Review: Windows Jalousie Frame and Blade

On 09 Jul 2020 13:02:39, I placed an order from LazadaPH a windows Jalousie Blades: 6mm Clear Glass. The sizes are 4 x 22 x 0.25 inch. With a quantity of 10 pieces. The supplier is GRAND MASTER TRADING. Before, I was skeptical about buying from LazadaPH online store. You know its a glass and afraid it may have broken during delivery handling.

Since there is a lockdown, I forego my fear and order a set of Jalousie blades and frames. You may check the Jalousie set HERE if interested.

Today, 13 Jul 2020 PM, I received my jalousie blades clear glass of ten pieces in pleasant condition. Broken or damaged nothing, thrilled for it. To prove the products arrived in perfect status, I took some shots during unboxing.





It is my second order, the first one is smoke glass the same size, and they arrived in perfect packaging. The smoke glass blade, not accepting COD.

Payable online.

The image of my first order of jalousie blades smokes a glass of ten pieces.


Please watch the short video of jalousie blades clear glass, ten pieces in perfect condition.

Jalousie Blades 6mm Glass Bronze

Jalousie Frames



Review Jalousie Blade Clear Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etihad Airways

Etihad Flights

Translate

Hotels and Resorts

hotels and Resorts

Search This Blog

LastMinuteTravel

hotels and Resorts